Laying Down on the Job

Laying Down on the Job
The Santa Monica Easy

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hamsters Power the Internets?

Just before I get ready to update my blog with all kinds of serious thoughts, I make the mistake of catching up with "Cute Overload" and "LOL Cats".  Inevitably I find something so utterly charming and adorable, that I opt to share the irresistibleness of pets over the never ending outrage in my head.  Next blog will be about bad opera -- I promise.  For now, enjoy a delightful selection from HamsterTracker.com (I love hamsters -- I can't help it).



If I feed you parsley, will you unclog the Innernets? Please? [Grabbing cilantro just in case.]
IMG_3859
Thanks, Mathijs and Lucy 4.0 over at HamsterTracker, where Lucy helps power the Internets on her wheel, one meter at a time. At press time, Lucy’s at 146,119.47 meters in 48 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment