Laying Down on the Job

Laying Down on the Job
The Santa Monica Easy

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Creating Possibilities

Today, I'm fulfilling a promise made to several friends and family, that I'd start a blog.  Given how many worthy, readable, fun, serious and informative blogs there are "out there", I'm not sure extracting my promise is because they believe I have worthy ideas to share or if they see a blog as a form of self-defense -- like telling a child to go play outside -- an activity that will save them from having to hear me yap away at them and redirect my oratorial exuberance into the passive bowels of internet blogging.  

In any event, I believe words are powerful and can create -- not just define -- who we are and what we do in the world.  So, here's the start of a promise fulfilled.     

1 comment:

  1. Yay, welcome to the blogosphere. Here's to possibility.

    ReplyDelete